Sunday 1 March 2009

That's just me!

Hey everybody!
As you all know, my name is Stephanie, but my friends call me Stephie or just Steph. I have a sister, Priscila, and a brother, Guido. He's 4 years old and he's so sweet! He's a great person.
I'm a very happy person, I talk a lot and everybody says I'm very sweet.

Favourite books: Twilight, Animal Farm, The Facts in the case of M.Valdemar, The Black Cat, etc.
Favourite authors: E.A.Poe, Roald Dahl, Stephenie Meyer, John Grisham, etc.

About my favourite movies...well, I loved Twilight! It was awesome! I also like Camp Rock, What a Girl Wants, The curious case of Benjamin Button, Harry Potter...

Favourite actors: Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Robert Pattinson, etc.
Favourite actresses: Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews, Kristen Stewart, Kate Winslet, Reese Witherspoon, etc.

Favourite music...well...I love Pop and Rock. I like everything except Rap. Here in Argentina there's a type of music called "Cumbia", which is something similar to Rap. I don't like it.
My favourite bands and singers are Muse, The Fray, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato.

-My favourite food is Pizza. I love it.
-Favourite part of the day...Afternoon! I love to listen to music or just watch TV in the afternoon.
-My perfect day to be at home will be...a rainy day. I love those days where you can do what you want, especially if it's weekend and it's raining outside.
-What I love the most is...watching TV, playing on the computer and listening to music.
-My favourite websites are Facebook, YouTube and Google.
-I loooooove to post here on the blog! It's also one of my favourite things to do!

Hop everybody's OK,
Stephie :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I never realized it but me and you are so much alike. I love the same authors, songs, actresses and actors, same websites, and all the other stuff! Except I like hot, sunny days instead of rainy days. I love to hear the sizzle of the ground and feel the beating hot sun on my skin that makes me tan! (: I haven't talked to you in a while. I am in good.. how are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you and Priscila know that I tagged you both for something on my blog. I was very curious to what your answers would be so check it out. Kay, thanks.(:

Love Livs. xo

-R said...

Hi Stephie!
iloved your post
we have so much things in common!
i thing i like everything you mentioned!
=)
i love u stephie!
i want 2 c u!