Wednesday 2 April 2008

Chapter 5: "A message"

Hi! I'm posting chapter five from my story. Enjoy it.


At the police station, Kate's mum said to Claire:
-"Thanks for doing this. You're a very loyal friend. Kate was saying that all the time, and now, I know she was right"-.
-"Thanks. I loved Kate. She was and she's still my bestfriend"-answered Claire.
Then, a man said:
-"Enter please"-.
When Claire and Kate were in the building the policeman started asking.
-"Well. We have here a man who says he saw everything. He's so shy, so we're going to tell you what he said."-said the policeman.
Claire looked at Kate's mum. She was nervous.
-"He says he saw a man with black hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a jean and glasses. We also know he had a tatoo in his hands"-said the policeman.
-"Well, that's good. We know more now, so we can look for him."-said Claire
-"Are you crazy girl?. You can't do that. You may be in danger."-said the policeman.
But Claire said"thanks" and she left with Kate's mum.
It was ten o'clock at Claire's house. Claire was in the garden, reading, when she heard a noise. She walked to the forest and she saw a light. When she turned to see who was there, she couldn't believe it. She looked again, but it was real. But she wasn't scared when she saw that. It was Kate. Yes, she was dead. It seemed to be a very beautiful light. Perhaps Kate had returned to say Claire a message.
-"Don't be scared, friend. I'm dead, but I needed to tell you something"-said Kate.
-"What?"-answered Claire.

Chapter six soon! Hope you liked it!

5 comments:

Priscila said...

Good story sister!
I can´t wait for chapter six!!

Anonymous said...

your story is amazing ^^
see you at school
kissess :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephie!
Oh, she came back! I wonder what she wanted to say to her?
CONTINUE YOU IT!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the comment Priscila. I loved your story and i am glad you liked mine. I'll hopefully be posting chapter 3 soon. Stay in touch.
And can't wait to hear more of your stories. Your great!
Bye!! :)

Meghna said...

Hi Stephie,
Wow! This is awesome! I can't wait to read chapter six...I'm sure it will be reaally exciting...Stephie, you are so so goood at writing stories!

Anonymous said...

Hi STEPHIE!!
Thanks for commenting, my story shall be up now. I hope you like it!
And can't wait to hear you story!!!
Kisses
Kisses to you too Priscila thanks for commenting too!! :)