Monday 27 August 2007

Fraan

Hi! My name is Francisca but everyone callme Fran because dont likeme my name. I'm student of "Mariano Acosta" school and I'm in 4th year. I'm 16 years old and I live with my mom and my sister in San Telmo; my father lives in Congreso.
I meet teacher Gabriela at the AACI institute because in my school dont teach english, I study Italian.
I like read, and watch TV. The last year I went to Ice-skating lessons and I liked to much. This year I can't go because all the teachers are in the TV programme of Tinelli and they don't have much time for particulars lessons and now are more expensive than the last year.

See you!
Fraan!

1 comment:

Gabriela Sellart said...

Fran, I think you'll have to look for another skating teacher, or you can decide to become famous, too; and earn a lot of money to pay for your lessons!