Monday 16 February 2009

The 10 things I want to do before I die

Hey everybody, I've been tagged by Kristen and my sister Priscila to do this post. Here are the 10 things I want to do before I die:

1. Do a world tour: I want to travel all over the world to visit different places and meet new people, and also to discover new cultures.
2. Read more books: I want to read a lot of new books. When I read, I relax and I'm able to visit new and wonderful worlds!
3. Write a book: I would love to publish my own book.
4. Film a movie: I'd love to be an actress! It's one of my dreams!
5. Learn French: I want to learn French and then travel to France so I can speak it!
6. Go to singing lessons: I want to take singing lessons, because singing is one of my hobbies.
7. Help poor people: My sister also put this on her post! I also want to help them!
8. Meet Barack Obama: I would love to travel to the U.S.A and meet him. I really look up to him.
9. Meet more people on the blog: I'd love to meet new people on the world of blogging!
10. Go surfing: I know everybody wrote this, but I'd also love to do this. I would be so exciting!

I'll tag: (I won't tag ten people because everybody has done it!)

Norma

Nadine

Ashley

Megan

Kisses to everybody!
Stephie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

That's really cool that you want to sing. I wish I could sing. I also want to suft. I love the Ocean. And it seems so fun!!!! Hope your list all comes true.

-Amanda-