Monday 23 June 2008

Season 2- Chapter 1:"A new life"

Hey everybody! The second season of my story is here! I've thought a lot of surprises for the story, so enjoy and be prepared!
Let's make a synopsis of the first season: Claire's friend, Kate, was killed. So, Claire starts looking for her friend's murderer. At the end, Kate's mother and Kate, save Claire's life.
So, let's continue!

Claire moved in to another city. She was now in Los Angeles, USA. Her father found a new job there, so the whole family moved in together. The first day of school, Claire watched her classmates. Suddenly, she saw a really handsome boy. The boy's name was Peter, and he was the same age as Claire: 16. Peter had brown hair and brown eyes. He was a nice boy.
At breaktime, Peter and Claire began to talk.
-"So...are you new here?"-asked Peter.
-"Yeah. My father got a job here,so..."-answered Claire-"And...your father works here?"-asked Claire.
Peter looked down for a moment, and then, he said:
-"He died"-.
Claire didn't say anything.
When breaktime was over, Peter said goodbye to Claire. They smiled to each other.
At the Geography class, some girls said: "Hey,...please everybody, listen...there'll be a party next week. It's the homecoming party. Be sure to be at the party next Sunday".
By the way home, Peter and Claire walked together.
When Claire was near her house, she said to Peter:
-"Well, thanks for coming with me. See you tomorrow."-
Then, she smiled.
-"Bye. See you"-answered Peter.He also smiled and looked at Claire. He smiled again.
One thing was obvious: Claire and Peter were becoming good friends.

Hope you liked the chapter, and be sure to read chapter 2 soon! Please comment! Hope you liked it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephie!
Wow, that was sooooo exciting and good, i thoroughly enjoyed the read and love the idea of this story.
Can't believe she and him are friends, wonder where this will lead her to....
Keep the EXCELLENT effort up girl!!
Kisses, Nadine

Meghna said...

woooooooo....waiting real hard...stephie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephie
oooooohhhh I agree can't wait.. and yes, who know they could become more than friends one day? ;)
Miss you and the wiki is going great!! And you know your teacher, Mrs G, on her blog, go to her blog, she's written something about you and me, check it out..... :) ..... and comment okay? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph
You visited your teacher's blog eh? I guess her words touched you and made you feel proud!! She is awesome and really nice. Thank god you emailed her! I also thanked her on my comment.
Keep working tiresomely hard on the WIKI!!!!
P.S What did you say in the email? ]
Hugs, Nadine

Meghna said...

Hiyyyyaaaa Stephie,
Wassuppp??? I've been waiting for chapter 2 since long....when is it coming dear?
BTW, just wanted u to read my blog and comment on the new post I've written....I hope u enjoy it :D

Anonymous said...

Hey there Stephie
I see.. thanks for that comment, glad you liked the picture and post! It is okay you can't post Chapter 2 yet because you are busy and I understand, plus, I don't blame you. If you have a test on Friday in Maths, then, GOD BE WITH YOU, study hard and good luck because sister I utterly HATE maths too, it is really complicated!! As much as I study, it doesn't help THAT much. Sigh.
Anyway, I ADORE English too, and am one of the best in the class because I am great in it and enjoy it too. Also, I love writing and reach to the highest standard of the school!! :) geography.. well, not really, I don't know places on the map and am just not really interested. but for you, then it sure must be fun for you? Eh?
Anyway, the best of luck in the Maths and the rest of the tests!!
Kisses & Hugs
Nadine ;)

Anonymous said...

P.S
How nice you emailed your teacher! She must have been touched, though she had written really nicely of us.. she deserves to receive such care and kindness!! :) I am really really happy she wrote about us!! Let us keep in touch with her yes?
AND has she replied back to you from the email yet Stephie?
Bye bye
Nadine