Monday 1 February 2010

GRAMMY Awards

Beyoncé picks up a female record six GRAMMYs !



I think Beyoncé is a great singer, I love the song " Single Ladies".
She is a great dancer too!
She will be giving a concert here in Argentina in some days, hope it will be great.
She has already sold out all the tickets for her show!



Taylor Swift takes home four at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards!



I love taylor Swift songs "Love story" and " You belong with me" !

If you want to know more about the 52nd annual GRAMMY Awards, you can enter to the official website.

Kisses!

Priscila

2 comments:

Dominique said...

Hi Priscila!
I like Beyonce too, she really is a talented singer. And my younger sister Caroline (http://carolinescorner.edublogs.org/) loves Taylor Swift.
I'm great, how are you? School is going well, I'm really happy because I was excepted into the high school that I wanted to go to next year! :)
How's your summer vacation?

Hugs from Massachusetts,
-Dominique

Caroline said...

Hi Priscila!
This is Caroline, Dominique's little sister. I also like Beyonce's song "Single Ladies". As my sister said I LOVE Taylor Swift, she is so cool and her songs are great! My favorite songs of hers are "Love Story", "Hey Stephen", "You Belong with Me", "Breathe", "You're not Sorry", and "The Best Day". Actually I like all her songs!!!

Bye,
Caroline☺